Wednesday, March 28, 2018

New Conversation Pieces

I just want to let all my fabulous customers know my shops will be closed Friday March 30 and re-opening Sunday April 8. I apologize for any inconvenience. Orders received by Friday will ship with my normal shipping schedule of twice a day. 

I started making conversation pieces in a vertical manner.
Viva La Vida Necklace

Every Moment Matters Necklace
One phrase I say to myself often is life is short. It really seems to fly by faster and faster as I grow older! I constantly need to remind myself to do the things I have been wanting to do!
Life is Short Necklace
Here is one thing I get better at as the years go on. Keeping life simple. It is just better and easier that way.
Keep Life Simple
Let it go was popular one at the holidays so I wanted to make one in the vertical style.
Let it Go Necklace
Clearly my head was in one place when stamping these out but they all seem to be phrases we need to remind ourselves of each day.

These do come in a kraft box for easy gift giving. 

I love the kraft boxes because the gift giver can decorate them if they choose. However they also look fantastic on their own with a simple ribbon!  Necklaces are available in my Etsy Shop.

Thank you for stopping by! ~Val

15 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Love the Every Moment Matters, Keep Life Simple and Let it Go messages. So true.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is so spot on! And those sentiments too are lovely. I'm a fan of Carpe Diem (if you're looking for suggestions! ;) ) These are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great Val. I love what you've put on the card in the box :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val, these are absolutely beautiful!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful work!
    Have a wonderful vacation and Happy Easter,Val!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! Happy April! Hope you're having a great time off Val!
    I love quotes and I love these pendants! You're doing such an amazing job on them!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These hand stamped pieces are amazing! Life is indeed short. I try to squeeze in at least one thing that makes me happy each day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great, Val. I hope you've been enjoying your time off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These do all look very nice.
    Happy April Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fun! I need "I Break Things" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Val! I have clearly been out of the blogoshpere for a bit but wanted to stop in to see what you are up to. Love this series you're working on! I bet they are very popular in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I stop by to have a look after you. Guess you make a break from blogging, so do I. Your work is great as always and the quotes are eloquent and right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so cute and inspiring ♥
    Love the LET IT GO piece the most.

    After being away from blogging for almost two years
    I am so happy to still see your blog doing great.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading visitor comments! ~Val